Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two plank skankin

As I am sure most people know, in the winters I am a ski instructor. It has been such a blast the past few years to teach people how to ski. I am still surprised at how many lessons I continue to give to people who have never been on skis or a snowboard before. It is really awesome to see all of the progress people are able to achieve.

One thing has been very clear with every lesson. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. My best lessons are always the ones in which my students are excited to learn a new skill. As with many things in life, perception is everything. How do you perceive the world? Are you the student who complains that the snow is too cold and that you can't do it, or are you the student who embraces the adversity and challenge of learning something new?

Give new things, people, experiences, ideas a chance. Who knows, it might just be your next best thing.


 Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal