Sunday, October 26, 2014

Last few weeks

The past few weeks have been quite a wild ride. Prioritizing my life a little bit professionally in hopes to hopefully have a career right when I finish school. It's weird to start planning for the next big step in life so soon. Less than two months of school left and then I will be done. Luckily I saved some of the my fun classes for the end of my undergraduate career.

I think I finally got a hold on what has been making me sick. After an EDG and a colonoscopy, doctors determined that everything looks normal.. After eliminating all wheat and nuts from my diet, I am finally getting back to full strength. It is weird feeling like I am recovering from something with no other visible signs other than having lost 14-16 lbs in the past two months. Unfortunately I think most of it was due to atrophy. Just a few short weeks to push hard and get back in great shape before the ski season officially begins. I am stoked as ever to get on the slopes again this year.

It feels good to finally feel well after months of low energy. Having energy to exercise and work hard feels amazing. Things seem to finally be looking up for me a bit. Grateful, stoked, ready.

Here are a few shots from my wilderness photography class I took.
We visited Capitol Reef National Park in Southern Utah for a weekend to do some light painting and simple nature shots. Hopefully some of the tricks I learned this past weekend will help me shoot some sweet ski shots this winter!














Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal