Friday, December 12, 2014

Bitter Sweet

Well.... as of five minutes ago, I am officially finished with school. All of my assignments are submitted, papers written, finals taken. I'm kind of a part of it still, but I already miss college. What an amazing experience. I definitely grew up a whole hell of a lot during college. It is pretty incredible to see how much I have stretched my boundaries as a person, yet feel like I could go back to school, and learn new lessons all over again. I really don't think I have taken my last college course. At least I hope I haven't. If we aren't learning we aren't growing. I am very hopeful about my future.

Even though I don't have a job yet, for the next five minutes will I feel like I accomplished as much as I could in my 4 years of schooling.... that is until I go outside, turn my car on, hear a screech and realize... "You don't have enough money to fix it". That's when reality sets in that I am broke and I can't say "HA!, I'm a college student, therefore I am broke."

Well, until next class. Thanks college, you were incredible. Not what I expected, but so much more. I will dedicate my efforts down to road to making sure people get the same opportunity I just had.

- Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors -

Kam







No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal