Thursday, March 26, 2015

Southern Utah

Well, consider my ticket punched! Courtney and I booked our flights to St. Thomas this September. I cannot wait to show her around the islands. I also can't wait to see my second family again for the first time since leaving the islands. I really consider all of my co-workers down there my family. I love them and have shared some incredible experiences with them both good and bad. I cannot wait to see them again.

!I have no idea why all of my photos were deleted, but I assure you that I will continue to post them!

I worked 13 days straight over the past two weeks, so naturally it was time for Courtney and I to hop back in the Subaru and head out on another road trip. Destination: Southern Utah. Here are some photos of our adventure. Utah is truly one of a kind.

Big things to come!







Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal