Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Chapters-

The last few months have been INSANE for me. I have met so many great people and seen so many incredible things while spending my summer in Durango, Colorado. I have been working on documenting my adventures as best as I can so when the time comes that I should leave, I will always have incredible videos to look back on.

Jake and I are anxiously awaiting our departure for St. Thomas. We got offered an extension to live in the Caribbean for 5 months from August until January. It definitely was not an easy decision for me. I miss school. I miss my friends and most importantly I miss my family. I have been so fortunate to be surrounded by some of the most incredible people my entire life. I know it will be the experience of a lifetime, but I will be so sad to leave Durango, then leave Salt Lake for another 5 months. I HATE goodbyes. They honestly scare me more than anything in the world. You never know when a goodbye might be your last.

Life is moving so fast right now. Some days I find it hard to sit still. I feel like I am everywhere at once yet nowhere at all. I have never been so anxious to see what new things I will come across every day I wake up. I love living wide eyed, and with an open heart; constantly seeking a new adventure.

I am in the process of making a photo album of my life for a year, with a picture per day. I will figure out how to link it here soon.

Never stop Breaking Down the Doors

- Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal