Friday, February 1, 2013

Progression

It has been a weird month to say the least. Home doesn't feel like home, friends and family seem changed, and my car is starting to suck my fun money away. I knew it would, and I don't regret buying it, but I do hope the expenses end soon. I have a lot that I want to accomplish this summer, and unfortunately few things nowadays almost everything costs money. I find myself thinking about St. Thomas and Durango every day. I know I preach that we all should be content with where we are, but I will be the first to admit. I am not perfect. Having said that I do look at the mountains daily (when I can, damn inversions) and my surroundings, and think. Damn, it is good to be home.

It has been a rough transition back into life here in Salt Lake. Rougher than expected. I cannot wait to get the ball rolling on my next big adventure. Hopefully soon I will find a job doing something I love again. Yes, I do still love working at Solitude.

This year I am to make plans NOT resolutions.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal