Tuesday, February 26, 2013

21!

Happy birthday to me... almost. If you are anything like me having a birthday is just another day. I am a bit of a lame-wad when it comes to holidays. Having to work on holidays for the past three years has destroyed any fun that they once meant. As for my birthday this year, nothing says HAPPY BIRTHDAY! quite like waking up at 5:30 to go to school. BUZZKILL

21 is a milestone here in the states. It will be fun to know that I can go to Vegas and actually gamble, and go to big clubs. It is pretty exciting I suppose. I can only think of 2 milestones past 21. Marriage and retirement. Maybe that's why the present feels so lively.... the future seems so bleak. haha

If you aren't living on the edge, you are taking up too much room

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal