Sunday, April 14, 2013

Crazy Days

It has been a while. If there is anyone out there who actually follows my blog, sorry if you have been waiting haha. It has been a hectic few weeks!
The Rundown
Got the job at Super Fly- SOOO STOKED. OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME.

Didn't get the job at Red Bull- Kind of bummed, but after the interview I realized they wanted someone who wasn't who I am, so I am ok with that.

Just finished my last day of the season up at Solitude. Sad day, it is always such a good time up there, with such a fun group of people. It is hard to think I won't see many of them until next November if I return.

Finals! Ugh one of my teachers is killing me, Life is great right now with the exception of my Newswriting class. Long story short, my teacher is a joke. Super stressed over this class, but it is finally starting to hit me, just how close summer is. I cannot wait to get down to southern Utah, and back to Durango. Short post, sorry, but it's something.

Not all who wander are lost.

Don't stop breaking down the doors-

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal