Monday, May 20, 2013

Soaring

Lots of things on my mind the past few weeks, but what a great day. I am really getting my motivation back. Brian, and I are getting things done super fast at work. Chris and Jeff are struggling to find things for us to do, which is sweet and sour. It shows that we are hard workers, and get shit done, but it is also leaving us with nothing to do, so we are starting to go home early.

 Today Brian and I got some killer flights together at North Side. It was bitchin. No students, so Chris was able to focus in on us and help me dial my take offs in a little better.









Sweet shot of Brian and I buzzing the hill, I am on the outside.



















Luckily the wind died just in time for me to drive back and make it to my hockey game. (haha awesome jerseys)




Lastly I got to go down to south-central Utah and play some golf and camp with my buddies this weekend. It was really sweet. The views from the course were soooo cool. Here is a shot from a four par that I sunk, giving me an eagle. It was pretty far away. I was supper stoked and started rolling around on the ground :). Maybe I am pretty lucky sometimes.






My motto for this week is "Forever Stoked." Lets hope I can keep this trend going

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal