Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tired to the max

SOOOO unfortunately I did not hear back from USSA this week like I was supposed to. Not sure if they forgot or if I didn't get the position. BUUUUUUT I have found myself in what seems to be a similar situation to the one I was in 2 years ago when within 1 week I had said that I was moving to Alaska but found out I had an interview with a paragliding company.

I was expecting to hear from USSA by Friday and didn't. As my luck would have it, I heard from SNOCRU who I had applied for an internship with a few weeks prior to USSA. They want to interview me next week...... If I take that spot I will still be working in Park City 3 days per week but will get $500/month and a free ski pass (not sure where yet). UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Without having a "job" this semester money is going to be really tight with just my internship. Decisions Decisions. If I get accepted with USSA, I know I will have some of the most valuable connections in the ski industry.....worldwide. If SNOCRU wants me, I get more money, a free pass and will be in a small business again, which I loved at Super Fly. It is all up in the air for me right now. I have no idea what to think.

Finding out you are allergic to Wheat and Nuts (2 favorite food groups), interviewing with 2 dream jobs, starting a 20 credit final semester of school, re-launching PRSSA's chapter at the University, playing Jr. Plumber re-installing a sink for the first time, chasing a lost dog only to have her get the runs all over my shoes and shorts while carrying her home, working out some big family issues all in the past 5 days has really been tough. As they say, when it rains it pours, when it pours for me... its damn near Noahs Ark status. So much good, So much bad, Such little time. It will be interesting to see how things go this next week. Pumped, nervous, sad, stoked.... a little bit of everything. I think I am ready. If I can make it through this next semester alive, I can't help but think there will be a lot of light at the end of this tunnel.

It's not the end of the world, but it sure feels like the weight of the world.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal