Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mixed

Well, after months of searching, I finally have an actual job offer. Unfortunately it is not an easy decision. The offer is an assistant manager position with Del Sol again in Juneau, AK. The only catch is, I am finally guaranteed the manager position in Hawaii after I work four months in Juneau. I have always wanted to live in Hawaii. Del Sol makes moving, living and succeeding really easy. But is it the best option for me right now? I am not sure. The job wouldn't start until May. I know they will want a decision relatively soon, but there are some things/people that I don't think are worth potentially losing if I decide to go.

On the flip side of the coin, I don't really have any solid job leads that are keeping me in Salt Lake City.

On the bright side, I finally sat down and figured out how to use Adobe Illustrator, and worked up a watermark for my photographs. I will be shooting the World Cup Moguls and Aerials event at Deer Valley this weekend, so hopefully I can give the watermark a test drive on some of those photos!

Here it is!
(Obviously there is a Inverted version of this for places that have white backgrounds)

I wanted something that said: Wasatch, Skiing but also encompassed something that would distinguish me or my name.
I think the end result came out pretty well. It's a camera with the Wasatch silhouetted, and the ski lines in the lens create a "K". Furthermore, the top part of the lens doubles as a sunrise over the top of Mount Olympus. Simple, but I think it captures what I wanted effectively.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal