Friday, January 23, 2015

Pieces Fall

It feels good to finally feel like some of the pieces of my life are falling together. It can get hard to trust that things will turn out how you see them in your head before hand. All I can say is that, if you truly believe in yourself and don't sell yourself short, anything is possible. I am glad that I have waited to find a "career" job instead of throwing in the towel after being turned down a few times. At the end of it all, I think the position I will accept is the best offer and best first step into my career path. It really feels good. There are some big plans coming in the next few weeks! Check back in and I will update when I have time.

Really missing the open road/road trip recently.



As always,

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal