Friday, October 5, 2012

Cherish Everyone

Today was sweet! Woke up early to skim before work, went to work, had two customers ALL day. Two gorgeous girls who came looking for Jake and I. One works at the Ritz Carlton and the other works at the local surf shop. We had a long chat, painted nails, tried on 4XL shirts, sunglasses and free rings. We exchanged numbers. FINALLY some G dang women on this god forsaken island. After I got off work, I hit the beach for a run and a skim session again! It was good. I am really making progress this week, LOTS of cuts and creaks to show for it unfortunately. But quitting never got me anywhere.

Came home made myself another fat burrito filled with the always popular, rice, beans, and cheese. <---- so tired of this shit. I cannot wait for produce and milk when i get home. Our internet was actually working tonight and pretty fast too. Stumbledupon here i come. I have no idea how, but through the magic of random generators and other statistics garbage it led me to this page.

www.details.com/culture-trends/news-and-politics/200905/the-greatest-virginity-story-ever-told?currentPage=5

WHAT A STORY. So funny, if you have ever hung around a bunch of Downs kids, you know exactly how to imagine Otto. This is a must read story for sure. Autistic people are so sincere. Which brings me to my most recent post (besides this one of course). Maybe we all need to learn to be a little more Autistic? Go out try to achieve exactly what we want. Speak from our heart.

Forgot to mention I am picking my big/little sister in one hour!!!!!!!! SOOOO stoked. I love her to death. It will be good to finally spend some quality time with her for the first time in 5 months. These internships have helped me realize how important family is, and see just how much i love my whole fam bam.

Closing thought. Life is way too good to not have a smile on your face. Someone always has it worse than you and I. I am getting off because i am way too stoked on life. and i need to pick my sissy up from the airport.

Never Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal