Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just add sun

Stuff is pretty hectic down here. Our first few days at the reigns Jake and I have been able to hit our goals, and stay well above our monthly %110. We are shooting to get our big end of the month bonus. Cariloha is doing really well too. The other day I briefly went through all of the things we have to do with Joel, (Get the new Disney product, discontinue 3 mens shirts, 2 boys shirts, 3 girls shirts, and 6 womens shirts. all to put in the new Disney product, then once we get that done we have to figure out where to put, and which 4 new designs we will be ordering.) He said "Well that's good for you young guys to have to work hard like that". WHAT THE F$%#. Really?! I know this shouldn't piss me off, but it sure hit a nerve. It is super annoying, to try and hit goals on days where the odds are stacked against us so much in Del Sol, then get it casually rubbed in our face how easy it is to hit goals in Cariloha. They are fantastic salesmen, what they have done in Cariloha over the past three months is awesome, but to act like just because they are two years older than us, makes them better than us is bullshit. I will admit, I have had the same feelings growing up, But from this point forward, I am going to do my absolute best to never be discriminate of age. It is such a stupid thing to discriminate against.GRRRRR now I am just ranting.

In every one of my books I have read while I have been down here, one lesson continually comes up. ENVY. Happiness cannot coexist easily with a heart full of envy. I have been working really hard to rid myself of all the little things I envy. It is not an easy task, but i think i have come out on top a lot more recently, because i am not stuck envying everyone around me.

My goal for the next few weeks- Actively rid myself of all Envy. Just go with the flow, and figure out together with Sheryl and Jake, how the hell we are going to figure this Disney stuff out.

END RANT.

Never Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal