Sunday, December 9, 2012

Less than a month.

Time has flown down here. I cannot believe I have less than one month left. I am super anxious to get back out on the ski slopes. Last night I had a dream about floating down some fresh pow. Apparently there isn't much snow again this year. Hopefully by the time I get back the boulders will be covered so I can get out and huck some stuff. Having said that I am really going to miss the ocean. It has really sunk in how much I love it down here. The only thing that is missing is SURF. I came down here looking to learn a few things, my main objective was to see where I want to spend the rest of my life after college, I laid the question out in with two answers. Surf or Mountains. I am leaving St. Thomas thinking, Why not both? I was raised in the swimming pool, and on the ski hill. THAT is where and what I want to keep living. I don't know where, but somehow I will accomplish that. I had a great skim session this morning, and worked on my song I have been trying to write on the uke. I need some serious help with writing lyrics. I am terribad at it. The boys will be back from church and work soon, then we are off to Sandy's again. I am getting super close to the shove-it, I have a feeling I will get it down smooth at the beach today.

It is a wasted day to wish you were somewhere else.





Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal