Sunday, December 23, 2012

Numbered

The days are numbered the time is short. It will  be a whole new world when I get home. Some things I cannot wait for, others I hope have changed. I can't stop living in the moment. The warm sun is something I will get sparingly when I go home.

Skimming yesterday yielded lots of cuts. I can't wait to hit the beach later, to clean my wounds. The ocean is incredible. It flows in and out of every single one of us whether we know it or not. It honest to god is better than any bottle of neosporin.


Here is a video of Jake and I at Peterborg Point, there has been a huge swell in the past few days, and the cliffs we are sitting on are about 100 yards from where the ocean normally is..... and we are about 80 feet up from the normal waterline. Just to put things into perspective. Yes, we did end up getting soaked a few minutes later.



A piece of me will always be on this island.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal