Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stop Breaking Down the Doors?

 (Just realized how ironic my blog name is)

Crazy day, we get to work today and find out that our store was robbed. What a great way to start the day. The robbers got away with about 6 thousand in cash. They knew what they were doing. But for reals they knew our store a little too well. It is one serious Oceans 11 reenactment. They robbed us after a day when we had 8 cruise ships in..... yea the population of the island doubled. So frustrating. Once we got everything sorted out, we managed to open up and still have a fairly decent day. Everyone in our store handled it so well. I think it says a lot about the kind of people I have had the pleasure of working with over the past 5 months. I can honestly say I will miss them as much as I miss my family. They have been my family for the past 5 months. I can't think of anybody else who I would rather have spent my time with. The people, especially in Del Sol are incredible.



So many crazy things have happened since we have been down here, stolen wheels on a car, managers leaving, store broken into, starting a whole new line of products, all in the middle of busy season. I know I will be leaving my time on STT with my head held high. We broke countless records. I cannot thank our crew in Del Sol enough. I cannot think of any better place to work.

I belong with you, you belong with me in my, sweet home.

And what a home Del Sol St. Thomas has been.


Such a beautiful place to have called home.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors...... unless you are a robber :)

-Kam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal