Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cover the Earth

An awesome 2 days!

Last night Jake Joel and I went down to Frenchman Bay to the Marriott resort for an evening swim. It was sweet. When we go we always swim out to a dock about a quarter mile out. It is our own safe spot. Joel carried a large 20 pound rock over to it from shore. He about drowned it was crazy cool that he could carry it so far. Joel and I rode the rock down to the seafloor about 25 feet below the dock. It was a fun challenge to swim down and carry it back up. On our way out there we saw a stingray!!! How sweet is that?! It was definitely a night I will never forget. After we swam we decided to hit the pool like a group of tourists. We met a guy in the hot tub who played for Texas A and M back in the day then later went on to play for the GIANTS and the SAINTS! He was super cool. He had a voice just like James Earl Jones, IT WAS AWESOME. He had a really cool quote that I think I will carry with me forever.








-Cover the Earth, Before the Earth Covers You.


Today we all went to Secret Bay after Joel got back from church. It was sick. Jake and I got some more footage from our go pro's. The video of some of what I have seen can be enjoyed at -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQeQXIeSMo

CHECK IT OUT! It was super fun to film. I am still learning a lot about how to shoot certain things. The videos will get better with time I promise. But for now it is a start.
At Secret Bay Joel and I saw a SEA-TURTLE!!!!! Such an experience. I wish I had my go pro when we went out. I hopefully will not make that mistake again. I am really gaining such a love for this place. It seems like an island paradise from the pictures but trust me there are places here that rival streets of Compton. I love my family and friends and it is great to hear from ALL of you. Text me if you get a chance. I love hearing from home!




Never Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal