Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Decisions.....

Just got a call from Superfly Utah, a local paragliding company. They want me to interview for their repair/inspection job. The listing said they want someone who is just fun to be around and has basic knowledge of a sewing machine..... I applied a few weeks ago, long before Alaska was on the table.
I made lots of pillows as a kid with my grandma, and made seat covers for my jeep. That's about as much knowledge as I have on a sewing machine. I said that in my cover letter and apparently that was enough to get them interested. I have always dreamed of going skydiving a lot and eventually ending up in a wingsuit. Call me crazy. I probably am, but I have always felt that jumping off a cliff in some whacked out suit was something that I needed to do. Is this my chance to get into the industry?

I have no idea what to think. I am so torn right now between my bike riding/Alaska/paragliding job.

Elated, confused, anxious, stressed. Which is the best path for my future? I know I will love wherever I end up this summer. But damn these decisions are tough.

Oh and I am most likely going to impulse buy a bmx bike today. I want to really progress my riding, and right now I think that comes in the form of a little bmx bike.

WISH ME LUCK!

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal