Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happiness is best when shared.

I have compiled a list of some of my favorite bits from around the web. Fortunately I haven't had very low low's recently but inspiration is good wherever/whenever. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

adventure-journal.com

Such a sweet website, a great mix of editorials, news, videos and more.

bikemag.com

Great source for anything mountain bike related.

youtube.com

Of course, as much as I love the people are awesome videos, sometimes I think video my watching needs to have a little more focus. I frequently search, Danny MacAskill, Martyn Ashton, skimboard, and surf videos.

forgemotionpictures.com/films/of_souls_water/

These guys roll out some seriously breathtaking short films any one of their videos is a winner, but I especially like the Shapeshifter one. SO SICK.

filmsforaction.org

Got an hour or two of time to kill waiting for your hot date? Watch a documentary on something you love/hate/are clueless about. This site has it all.

These are my top 5 websites. We have no idea how lucky we are to have internet. Use it for what it is good for, don't just go finding skin flicks to wank it to. Do something useful; learn something new because.... lets face it, life sucks without progression.

The grass is green on this side of the fence just pick your damn head up and find it.

Don't Stop Breaking Down the Doors

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Journal